Thursday, January 19, 2012

年賀状 - Nengajo

イングレット先生(Mrs.Inglett) wanted us to do a Japanese New Year Card.  She said we can draw it however we want as long it is a half sheet, has a dragon(cause this is year of the dragon), and has 明けましておめでとうございます (Happy New Year) on it.  So this is mine and this is not one of my best drawings because I didn't really put all of effort of it.  Although it is what is.  Also it is my first time drawing it into manga layout like a page from a manga.  It may have a brownish color to it, I think it is because of my printer/scanner.  The original only has colors besides black and different shades of black is pink and red.  Then I also scanned it without color.  Oh, and I forgot to mention, I made the character and thought of their clothing style myself and that I got really sleepy and when i was writing the おねがいします part, I didn't estimate it well and end up running out of room to right the last part - m - ''.   

 
読んでくれてありがとうございます。
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment